Carnegie Elementary School Crossing Guard
School crossings during hours when children are going to or coming from school.
Directs actions of children and traffic at street intersections to ensure safe crossing
Records license numbers of vehicles disregarding traffic signals and reports infractions to police.
May escort children across street. Place traffic cones at designated points before going on duty and remove signs at end of shift.
Reports to Police Chief Jeffrey L. Kennedy.
- Must be available during school hours within the Carlynton School District.
- Must provide your own vehicle.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- A physical examination will be required.
- Successful PSP Child Clearance is required.
Applications may be picked up at the Carnegie Police Department, Carnegie Borough Building, One Veterans Way, Carnegie, PA 15106 or by clicking here. Deadline to return application is Friday, March 8, 2019 by 10:00am. Should you have any questions, please contact Patricia Reaghard, Carnegie Police Secretary at 412-279-4245.